~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Quotes : God's Rainbow

Picture is taken from :
http://shendylastiur27.wordpress.com/2010/05/25/rainbow/


Topic starter : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 (7:12 pm)

When I was going to the bookstores, other than postcards, the other things I usually looked at were fancy notes and now I had another one to search for, which was.. bookmarks! Ahahahaha..

And after browsing around, I found one with inspirational quote that I'd like to share with you..

"When you feel battered by life's storms and you are filled with doubt and dismay, just remember God's rainbow is coming, it's only a prayer away!"

Ain't that a great quote? ;)

Topic ended : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 (9:01 pm)

-Indah-

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)