~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Last & The First

Picture is taken from : own creation



Topic starter : Monday, January 9, 2012 (5:32 am)


Happy New Year 2012!


How's your 2012 so far? Hopefully good! Mine? Not bad, hehe..


Anywayy.. couple of days before the New Year, I got a little bit sentimentil and all I could think of was what food I wanted to be my very last meal in 2011, wakakakakakak..


Yeah yeaahh.. I probably should've used my time to reflect about my life the whole year through but I couldn't help but thinking about the food, hahaha..


So after some considerations, I chose "Mee Goreng Mamak" from Ah Mei Cafe as my last meal in 2011, here's the pic.


mee goreng mamak - ah mei cafe

Why that "mee goreng" (fried noodle, usually we spell that "noodle" in our language as "mie", not "mee" but since I guess it's a Malay menu, it's called "mee" with the same sound as if you write it as "mie", haha.. I get confused while writing this, so let's move on, shall we? :p)?


Because some weeks earlier I first tasted that fried noodle when I had lunch with my mom, and I don't know whether I was that awfully hungry or that fried noodle was that delicious, hahaha, but I liked it :q


And that fried noodle just popped in my head when I thought about what I wanted to eat, hahaha.. so "Mee Goreng Mamak" for my late dinner at 9 pm in December 31, 2011 :D


As for my very 1st dinner in 2012, I ate "Original Prata" from the same restaurant, Ah Mei Cafe, here's what it looks like.


original prata - ah mei cafe

It's kinda spicy, definitely not the kind of food you should eat at midnight, hahaha.. cause I had stomachache few hours later, wakakakakak :p


But that prata tasted delicious! I likee it, nyam nyaamm :q


So there's a little story of my last and my 1st, how's yours? :D


Topic ended : Monday, January 9, 2012 (5:48 am)


-Indah-

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)