~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Quote : Our Own Battle To Fight

Picture is taken from :
http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/2009/05/24/page43/


Topic starter : Saturday, November 5, 2011 (6:53 am)


I now have something to look for when I logged in to Facebook, no noo.. I'm not anxious to update my status with my daily life, hahaha.. there's nothing much to share anywayy :p 


Do you know what I'm looking forward to?


I lovee seeing the flooding of encouraging words or quotes that have been shared by my friends ^o^


And from the photo quotes they share, sometimes I clicked the original source and share many other quotes from there ;)


For me personally it's a better way to flooding my friend's wall with some words that might have been what they need to 'hear' other than reading my ramblings all the time, ahahaha :p


As for today quote, I pick this one :


"Nobody is perfect, and nobody deserves to be perfect.. nobody has it easy, everybody has issues.. you never know what people are going through so pause before you start judging, criticizing or mocking others.. everybody is fighting their own unique war!" (unknown)


I lovee those words.. no matter what problems we're facing in life, at some points those problems can be a burden in our life and may at times put us down, even for someone else what we're dealing with might not be a significant matter for them, hahaha..


We never know what others have to go through in their lifes.. we don't know what they keep inside their hearts and how those emotions might eating them alive.. 


Topic ended : Saturday, November 5, 2011 (7:37 am)


-Indah-

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)