~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Quotes : People & Things

Picture is taken from :
http://coquette.blogs.com/coquette/2010/01/happy-new-year.html



Topic starter : Friday, October 7, 2011 (11:04 am)


It has been a while since the last time I noticed what my friends shared in their FB wall cause usually when I logged in to FB, I went straight to play game and after then I closed the window..


But today when I decided to check the wall, I found one interesting picture quote.




Topic continues : Thursday, November 3, 2011 (8:09 am)


It said : God gives us people to love and things to use, not things to love and people to use..


Wooww.. ain't that such powerful words?! And how many times we sometimes mixed them up and do the later instead of the first, huhuhu..


There's still time to make things right again.. to love people and use things, and NOT the other way around, agree? ;)


Topic ended : Thursday, November 3, 2011 (8:28 am)


-Indah-

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)