~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Friday, January 25, 2013

Quote : The Way I Respond

Picture is taken from :
http://www.redbubble.com/people/maebelle/works/5863936-sunshine-and-storm-clouds


Friday 25/1 (1:58 pm)


One of the thing that I love about FB is that many people love sharing wonderful quotes.. I know we can search numerous amount of quotes simple by Googling but to find one that suits our present condition might take time.. beside the quote-sharing on FB usually are within a beautiful picture so you have double advantages, one for the eyes and another one for the mind ;)



One of the wonderful quote that I got today from FB that I want to share here is from Positive Outlooks..



"The one thing you can't take away from me is the way I choose to respond to what you do to me. The last of one's freedoms is to choose one's attitude in any given circumstances" (Victor Frankl)



As always, this might not have been the very first time you hear about these words.. but I think it's a great reminder for me.



We surely can't prevent bad things from happen our ways.. and at times no matter how good we've been to someone, there's always a chance that those persons might not treat us good as well. 

The first natural reaction in responding to someone who treat us badly is to get back at him/her, hohoho.. who do you think you are to treat me like that?! *toeng*


But.. come to think of it.. who we are shouldn't have been based on the way people treat us, right? They can do whatever they want, how to respond them.. that is the freedom that cannot be taken away from us, and we should realize that from now on ^o^



Let's stay joyous and wonderful as we always are, ahahahahaha :p



Friday 25/1 (2:21 pm)



-Indah-

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)