~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Handsome Parades : David Ferrer

Pictures are taken from :
various source on the net with keyword the name of the tennis players


Topic starter : Sunday, October 30, 2011 (7:59 am)

It has been a while since the last time I posted any "Handsome Parades" posts, ahahaha.. and I think, heyy.. what's a better way to end the week than indulge our eyes with such handsome creatures God has created ^o^

There are 3 tennis players on this edition, the ones I've just recently 'found' since I hadn't seen any tennis matches for years so I really have no idea that there are some other hotties on the courts other than Roger Federer, ahahaha :p

Change of plan, I first wanted to present 3 tennis players in this post but when I was browsing on their pics, only one of them has a huge collection of handsome pics, ahahaha.. so let's just focus on this this time, shall we?

Let's meet.. David Ferrer!

You can check on his bio on the net cause I don't know anything, ahahaha..

But I know what I can do, I'll let you enjoy his handsome faces now ;)









Note : all the pics in this post are taken from various sources on the net using the keyword "David Ferrer"


And you know what.. the more I see him, the more he reminds me of Francesco Totti in some sort of ways! What do you think?

Okee dokee.. see you in the next "Handsome Parades", maybe you can suggest me some names to be looked at? :D

Topic ended : Sunday, October 30, 2011 (9:36 am)

-Indah-

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)