~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Picture Talking : Can You, Please?

Picture is taken from :
http://nurdzatuummukhollila.blogspot.com/2011/05/cutie-cat.html


Topic starter : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 (8:27 pm)

"Can You, Please?"

Tell me
What do you think
When you look at me?

Do you see me
As a cute
And innocent cat?

Or do you picture me
As a scary
And vicious one?

I'm sorry
If I ever made you
Jumped in fright

I didn't mean
To make you scared
I just wanted to play

Cause I like
What I see
When I see you

You seem like
A Very nice
And loving person

Someone's warm
And caring
With no intention to hurt me

I admitted
I was once
Stole your fish

But I only did it
Because I was so hungry
And that fish looked so yummy

I remembered
You were throwing things at me
When you saw what I did

But I don't blame you
I might have done the same
If I were you

I truly want us
To make some peace
And start over again

Cause I want
To be your friend
And I'm sure will be yours

So.. meooww..
Will you shake hands
With me?

I promise you
I will be good
I know I will

All I need now
Is for you 
To forgive me

And can you please
Don't make me wait
For too long?



With love,

Your furry friend


Topic ended : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 (8:39 pm)

-Indah-

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)