~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Picture Talking : To The Stars

Picture is taken from :
http://www.kunst-fuer-alle.de/english/fine-art/artist/image/lorrie-mcfaul/24222/20/410810/riding-through-the-stars/index.htm


Topic starter : Sunday, October 23, 2011 (9:54 pm)


"To The Stars"

Away you go
Without trails to follow
Leaving me alone
With the memory of yesterdays

Days passed me by
Seasons changed
But somehow
I still remember you

I've decided to go and find you
Even though I have no idea where to go
But I believe my heart will guide me
Because to you I belong

To the moon and stars
I will make a wish
Just wait for me
For you I will surely see

~.*.~

I dunno why I'm more comfortable in making "Picture Talking" in English, ahahaha.. and I will try to do this regularly again like I used to do in my 'private' FB loong time ago ;)

Topic ended : Sunday, October 23, 2011 (10:17 pm)

-Indah-

1 raindrops:

Miss G said...

Yaiiiy! Ayo ayo, mari konsisten melakukan apa yang kita sukai ^_^

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)