~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Books : Tumtum and Nutmeg

Tumtum and NutmegTumtum and Nutmeg by Emily Bearn

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Lovee it!! From the really beautiful cover and a charming story from the mice's point of view.

And I have to admit even though I feel kinda annoyed with "mice" and "rats" in real life, but to read how Tumtum was being poisoned by the human, it made me pitied him and wished he didn't eat that poison, huhuhu..

Can't wait to read another stories from this series ;)



View all my reviews

-Indah-
Feb 10, 2011 (12:58 pm)

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)