~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Smiley Faces



Now I finally get it why I love drawing smiley faces.. cause in times when I'm feeling so down.. seeing those smiley faces, somehow.. I feel like as if they're 'talking' to me..

Heyy.. Indah, whatever problems you're having right now.. we can be happy! You see me smiling, right? I'm your innerself and I'm a happy one.. so you can be one happy soul, too! Just hang on a little longer, alright, girl? Things will finally be alright in the end.

I know this sounds silly for those smiley faces can't talk, ahahaha :p

But I guess that is why I can't get rid of the imaginary side within me for at times that side of me is the one who holds me tight from crashing down to the ground :p

Oh well.. this is me.. so I think I just have to accept it, right, for I can never be anyone else but me ;)

-Indah-
October 27, 2009
12:00 pm

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)