~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Friday, November 26, 2010

Books : Hollow Land (Again)

 Picture is taken from :
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hollow-Land-Jane-Gardam/dp/0744560659


Topic starter : Friday, November 26, 2010 (6:25 am)


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I gotta say I was kinda sloooooow in reading this book, haha, but somehow I just couldn't put it down and left it to read another book.

So even though it was really slowly to read this one but I managed to read it to the end.

The things that I like about this book.. well it's because its setting is in some peaceful and quiet place, in a place where there seems like there's not much excitements going on but still.. you can have lots of things to venture about.

This book reminds me that at times we don't need something grand to enjoy our time cause life offers many simple wonderful things that can be found around us.

That is why I guess I'm kinda glued to this one, hahaha :D


Topic ended : Friday, November 26, 2010 (6:26 am)

-Indah-

4 raindrops:

Ina said...

Sound like a small village in England, which I'm always eager to go there.

-Indah- said...

Me, too, mee, too!! ^o^

Anonymous said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Nice post. Thanks.

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)