~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Thursday, November 25, 2010

QoD : Postal Service

 Picture is taken from :
http://www.reach.org.uk/ReachCMS/Page/219/Page.aspx


Topic starter : Thursday, November 25, 2010 (5:07 pm)

Since lately I'm kinda caught up in sending postcards all over the world, like it or now I begin to notice the postal service, about how long does it take for the postcard to arrive in my country or to other countries.

And I couldn't help but wonder.. if it takes ages for the postcard that I send to arrive at the destination and it also takes ages for any postcards from other countries to get to me, whose postal service is kinda slow in delivering the postcards?

*hmm*

Topic ended : Thursday, November 25, 2010 (5:12 pm)

-Indah-

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)