~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Monday, November 29, 2010

QoD : Your Own Obituary

 Picture is taken from :
http://www.orangeusd.k12.ca.us/yorba/writing_prompts.htm


Topic starter : Monday, November 29, 2010 (11:40 pm)

"If you could write your own obituary, what do you want to say about you and how very close are you right now to the way you want yourself to be in your very last time on Earth?"

More or less, this similar question has come to me several times..

How do I want to be remembered when I'm no longer on this Earth?

And until now, I guess.. I have never really thought about this more seriously..

Topic ended : Monday, November 29, 2010 (11:46 pm)

-Indah-

1 raindrops:

Ria Tumimomor said...

hmmm, do we have to think about it by ourself? :D

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)