~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Friday, November 26, 2010

Books : The Adventures of Wishing Chair

 Picture is taken from :
http://www.bookapex.com/The-Adventures-of-the-Wishing-chair-074973213X.htm


Topic starter : Friday, November 26, 2010 (6:35 am)

Adventures of the Wishing Chair (Classics Series)Adventures of the Wishing Chair by Enid Blyton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Woohhoo.. I finally back on Enid Blyton again.. and I gotta say that I'm amazed by her imagination.. she had written sooo many fantasy stories and at times you got a different taste from one story to another and I think it's haaarrdd to do that, hahaha..

I still have 2 more books of this series to read and I'm excited about that one..

Ohh ohh.. I'm wondering where will Peter, Mollie & Chinky have the next adventure with their wishing chair?

And how I wish I had one as well! Wakakakakak :p

View all my reviews

Topic ended : Friday, November 26, 2010 (6:45 am)

-Indah-

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)