~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Monday, November 15, 2010

Subjective vs Objective

 Picture is taken from :
http://www.wordszilla.com/2010/08/20/objective-vs-subjective-elements-of-writing/objective-vs-subjective-writing/


Topic starter : Sunday, November 14, 2010 (8:48 pm)

This thing about being subjective or objective is still bothering me but I have no idea for what specific reason, ahahaha..

But I come to realize that the one I agree most is this one..

"I'm objectively subjective and subjectively objective at the same time, I don't feel like letting any of them stands alone without being interfered by the other one!"

Ahahahahaha..

Still need more time to absorb those things above, ahahaha.. but more or less, I guess I won't be going too further away from what I've said there :p

Dear Subjective & Objective, why are you coming to see me now?

What are the things that I need to learn from you?

*hmm*

Topic ended : Sunday, November 14, 2010 (8:54 pm)

-Indah-

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)