~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What A Package!!

 Picture is taken from : own collection


Topic starter : Tuesday, November 30, 2010 (9:12 pm)

Actually this happened yesterday, haha.. but I was too tired to write and there seemed to be other things that I wanted to write so I postponed this one :p

Last month I ordered an instrumental CD from RBC and I completely forgot about it until it finally arrived yesterday and along with the CD, I also got some pamflets and tadaa.. a booklet which topic is "What does the Bible say about patience?"

And I felt like laughing when I first read the title cause earlier that day.. I've lost my temper for couple of times, wakakakak..

So I guess the 'message' about 'patience' itself isn't a coincidence, eh? :p

What a package!!

And today is the last day of November, how's your life in 2010 been going on so far?

I think I will write about my life's theme for the current year, hehee.. I've been doing these kind of thing for some years but I forgot where I wrote those, ahahaha..

*the problem of having too many blogs :p*

Topic ended : Tuesday, November 30, 2010 (9:21 pm)

-Indah-

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)