~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Books : The Wishing Chair Again

 Picture is taken from :
http://flickriver.com/photos/tags/divinedebris/interesting/


Topic starter : Selasa, 30 November 2010 (8:28 pm)


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm still in love with this series!

On the previous series, each chapter usually is about one adventure whileas on this book, it might take couple of chapters for one stories.

And the most exciting adventure for me in this book is when they are flying on their wishing chair to Land of Goodies, oohh myy.. I sure will lovee being in that place where the trees grow chocolates, nyaamm nyaamm :q

I still have one more book to read, cause I bought the "3 in 1" edition :p

Can't wait to read what other adventures will Peter, Mollie and Chinky have? ^o^


Topic ended : Selasa, 30 November 2010 (8:43 pm)

-Indah-

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)