~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Monday, October 11, 2010

Wishlist : The Series

 Picture is taken from :
my own drawing


Topic starter : Monday, October 11, 2010 (7:29 pm)

I'm gonna start a new series here on this blog, huahahaa.. it's called "Wishlist : The Series", ayy.. I'm excited about this one, cause I like making a post in category, hihihi..

And making a new category gives the kind of excitements that can only be given by doing something "new", ahahaha..

As of right now, I already have 2 kind of wishlist in my mind.. Okayy.. I'm gonna start one right away after I post this one, uhuuyy.. my blog, I love youu..

*been thinking of giving you a 'name', to make it feel more personal than calling you 'my blog', ahahaha :p*

Topic ended : Monday, October 11, 2010 (7:32 pm)

-Indah-
a wonderer soul

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)