~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Friday, October 29, 2010

Sunday Messages : You Are My Father

 Picture is taken from :
http://babysamsblog.blogspot.com/2009/02/jesus-loves-me-this-i-know-i-can-sing.html



Youtube link :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LplB6L3q3rY


Topic starter : Friday, October 29, 2010 (6:48 am)

I first heard about this song on the Youth session some Saturdays ago.. and since the first time I heard this, I liked the song.

Take your time to absorb the meaningful lyric..
~.*.~

"You Are My Father"
True Worshipper

It doesn't matter where I run
You're there for me
It doesn't matter what I've done
Your love's for me

You wipe away the tears
You lift me when I fall
My life is safe
By the mercy of Your Grace

It doesn't where I go
You walk with me
It doesn't matter when I fall
You cover me

You wipe away the tears
You lift me when I fall
My life is safe
By the mercy of Your Grace

You are my Father, Provider
You're my Deliverer
Your mercies embrace me
Surround me
Through Your everlasting love
Father I worship You
Father I worship You

And Your love is for me
And Your love is for me
And Your love is forever

~.*.~

He is always around.. in times of our troubles.. in times of our joy, He's always with us.. the only question remain : have we been looking for Him in everything that happens in our life? Have we included Him in everything that we do?

For He's always around to give us comfort when our heart is broken.. to bring us peace in this so-called chaotic world.. For He knows and He understands whatever things come our ways and He cares..

Topic ended : Friday, October 29, 2010 (7:24 am)

-Indah-
a wonderer soul

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)