~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Quotes : Talk To Myself

 Picture is taken from :
http://www.sodahead.com/entertainment/why-do-people-classify-you-as-weird/question-723907/


Topic starter : Saturday, October 9, 2010 (11:28 pm)

Ohohoho.. I've got an interesting quote to share with you guys.. let's have a look!

"The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept." (George Carlin)

Wakakakakak.. how true is that, eehh?!

I love this quote since the first time I read it, hihihi.. And I can't help but smiling each time I read this quote again, ahahaha..

Ain't it true? I sometimes talk to myself, too, although might not be directly, huehehe.. but sometimes more in the head or through my writings :p

But I do talk to myself.. I like saying things to myself cause I know exactly what I need to hear, I know the right words to say to comfort myself.. and I know when I hear things from my own-self.. although at times there might even be some arguments with my "other"-self.. but still.. I can listen to me, ahahaha..

Does this sound weird? :p

How about you? Do you also like talking to yourself?

Tell me.. tell mee..

Topic ended : Sunday, October 10, 2010 (12:08 am)

-Indah-
a wonderer soul

1 raindrops:

Anonymous said...

Indah...I talk to myself a lot.
Love your writing.

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)