~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Enjoy Aja : My Postcards' Blog

Picture is taken from : own creation


Topic starter : Thursday, October 7, 2010 (10:00 pm)

This afternoon, I forgot what I was actually looking for, ahahaha.. ahh, I remember now.. I was deleting spam comments in one of my postings here and suddenly I missed making something with Power Point :p

And since I'm now soo much into Postcrossing then I thought, "Heyy.. why not making a pic related to that one?!"

So after browsing my fave pictures from the Postcrossing's gallery, the above pic is the result of the header  that I make, hehehe..

*and now I have to find a way to place it in my blog's header, ahahahaha :p*

(anyone can please teach me how? *totally_clueless.com*)

I like it :D

Topic ended : Thursday, October 7, 2010 (10:03 pm)

-Indah-
a wonderer soul

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)