~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Quotes : You Can Do It!

 Picture is taken from :
http://www.allposters.com/-sp/You-Can-Do-It-Extreme-Sport-Posters_i862356_.htm


Topic starter : Wednesday, October 13, 2010 (9:13 am)

When I was looking for a pic for my previous post, I stumbled upon these sayings which I thought was a good one!

So I'm gonna write that down for you ;)

These sayings is taken from here.

~.*.~

"You Can Do It"

Giving up is easy
When your dreams seem far away
And life is full of obstacles
You face them everyday
But, no matter what the challenge
Some faith will get you through it
So never quit believing
Just remember, you can do it!

(Unknown)

~.*.~

Hmm.. I think it's a nice saying! Never quit believing for someday somehow someway, with some faith I can get through the obstacle and fulfill my dreams!

Aww.. what a message in the morning!! ;)

Keep the spirits uphigh!!

Topic ended : Wednesday, October 13, 2010 (9:24 am)

-Indah-
a wonderer soul

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)