~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Thursday, October 7, 2010

QoD : About The Past

 Picture is taken from :
http://blogs.targetx.com/pbu/Sam/2009/04/


Topic starter : Thursday, October 7, 2010 (11:21 am)

Bathroom is such an inspiring room for me, ahahaha.. dunno why, at times I've got some inspiring either ideas or questions when I was taking a bath, hihihi..

That is why I glued a piece of paper in my bathroom wall and I also placed a pen in my toothpaste holder, ahahaha.. so anytime the ideas or questions came, I could interrupt my bathing time and write down the thoughts before they disappeared into thin air :p

One of the thing that came my way more than a week ago was this one..

"Do you think the past is better only because it's already gone?"

Huehehehe.. what do you think?

Sometimes I do feel that way cause come to think of it, at the time when I was living "the past", I didn't feel it was a good condition either, ahahahaha..

And usually the time when I feel the past is better is when I'm down and feels like my current condition ain't a good one, hihihi.. cause after the storm has calmed down again.. ohh boyy.. how the present turns out to be better than the past, wakakakakak :p

Btw, I love the pic of this post.. sometimes our "shadows" are far more honest than our ownselves, ehh? Ahahahaha..

Topic ended : Thursday, October 7/10 (12:09 pm)

-Indah-
a wonderer soul

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)