~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Friday, October 8, 2010

Quotes : Everything Happens For A Reason

 Picture is taken from :
http://jassmine.xanga.com/689711902/everything-happens-for-a-reason/


Topic starter : Friday, October 8, 2010 (10:17 pm)

I found this quote couple of days ago but forgot to blog it here, huehehehe..

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." (Marilyn Monroe)

Ahh.. Marilyn, I love what you said there.. I'm still bad at letting go, seems like I've never learned anything to be any better on this one, huhuhu..

And I especially love your last line.. sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together..

Thanks for your inspiring words, Marilyn ;)

And your quotes made me looked for a suitable picture for this post and through my browsing, I find another quote that in a way strengthen me, huehehehe..

Here it is..

"Someday everything will all make perfect sense.. so for now laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason" (unknown)

I love it!

Whoever you are.. thank you cause your message sorta come at the "right" time for me ;)

Topic ended : Friday, October 8, 2010 (10:26 pm)

-Indah-
a wonderer soul

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)