~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Quotes : TV & Education

Picture is taken from :
http://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/p/primary_education.asp


Topic starter : Saturday, October 16, 2010 (12:07 am)

I found this quote and to read it again always makes me laugh, ahahaha..

Here it goes..


"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." (Groucho Marx)

Hahahaha.. what do you think about that one? :p

I'm not too attached with TV, hihihi.. but I gotta say that I'm really attached with internet and it has been months since the last time I ever read any books!

Huaa.. I used to love reading very much, ahahaha.. but now I spent too much time in reading articles but it's not the same with reading a book, huhuhu..

Gotta find some time to start reading again!

Topic ended : Saturday, October 16, 2010 (12:21 am)

-Indah-
a wonderer soul

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)