~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Sunday, May 15, 2011

CoD : Love & Pain

Picture is taken from :
http://kumikobumbum.blogspot.com/2011/01/dye.html


Topic starter : Sunday, May 15, 2011 (9:35 pm)

Hmm.. I think how much pains you feel is equal to how much love you feel for that certain person, don't you think?

Cause if you don't care for someone that much, if that person betrays you or hurt you, won't cause so much pains for you..

Does that mean that.. "that person" means so much to me than I realized all these times cause I focused too much on the pain itself that I missed seeing what 'that person' means to me?

*hmm*

Topic ended : Sunday, May 15, 2011 (9:42 pm)

-Indah-

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)