~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Friday, May 20, 2011

Where's Wally?

Picture is taken from :
own collection of postcards book


Topic starter : Friday, May 20, 2011 (5:24 pm)

When I first got my "Where's Waldo" (I dunno why that "Wally" turned into "Waldo", hahaha.. maybe different edition?) card from Canada via Postcrossing, I didn't pay too much attention on it.

A short while after, Postcrossing made a blogspot on FB and posted a picture like the one in this post, and then I realized I had seen that postcards book before at the bookstore, ahahaha..

So some days after I read that post, I went to a bookstore and bought a copy for myself.

I remember "Where's Wally" was on TV few years back then though I didn't remember a bit about that series, ahahaha..

This postcards book is quite fun, my friend suggested we used a stopwatch to time how many minutes each of us needed to find where Wally was on each postcard, ahahaha..

Here are some of the pictures from the postcards book, can you locate where Wally is? ;)





Topic ended : Friday, May 20, 2011 (6:19 pm)

-Indah-

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)