~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Monday, January 24, 2011

CoD : Life (Can Sometimes Be) Is Funny

 Picture is taken from :
http://www.accidentalcomic.com/life_is_funny.php


Topic starter : Monday, January 24, 2011 (12:25 pm)

Ahahaha.. I got this conclusion just a while ago.

"Life sometimes is funny.. when you want something soo badly, you didn't get what you want, instead you ended up having something else but as time goes by you can finally see that what you have in your hand is wayy better than the one you were once wanted so badly!"

Ahahaha.. yes, indeed life can at times be funny and feels like playing a game on me.

But I guess I need to learn to accept whatever things come my way cause every little things, including the ones that I don't like at one certain period of time in my life, they are all part that bring me closer to the best thing I will have in my life ;)

Topic ended : Monday, January 24, 2011 (12:43 pm)

-Indah-

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)