~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Monday, January 31, 2011

Song : Today My Life Begins

 Picture is taken from :
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/09/20/2010-09-20_billionaire_singer_bruno_mars_arrested_on_suspicion_of_narcotics_possession_in_l.html



Youtube is taken from here


Topic starter : Monday, January 31, 2011 (2:57 pm)

My30s.. I miss youu! Ahahaha.. probably you're bored hearing me say this, eh? :p

But worry not for you might not hearing me say that again since January is on its very end today so starting tomorrow I will be free to write you almost in daily basis again, yeaahh!

Anywayy.. Bruno Mars is probably one of the most happening name in the music industry right now, you might have heard "Billionaire" or "Nothing on You".

But as for this post, I'm not gonna talk about those song or any other of his songs but I will post a very special song that has captured my heart since the first time I heard it ;)

~.*.~

"Today My Life Begins"
Bruno Mars

I've been working hard so long
Seems like pain has been my only friend
My fragile heart's been done so wrong
I wonderered if I'd ever heal again

Ohh just like all the seasons
Never stay the same
All around me I can feel a change (oohh)

I will break these chains that bind me
Happiness will find me
Leave the past behind me
Today my life begins
A whole new world is waiting
It's mine for the taking
I know I can make it
Today my life begins

Yesterday has come and gone
And I've learned how to leave it where it is
And I see that I was wrong
For ever doubting I could win

Ohh just like all the seasons
Never stay the same
All around me I can feel a change (oohh)

I will break these chains that bind me
Happiness will find me
Leave the past behind me
Today my life begins
A whole new world is waiting
It's mine for the taking
I know I can make it
Today my life begins

Life's too short to have regrets
So I'm learning now
To leave it in the past
And try to forget
Only have one life to live
So you better make the best of it

I will break these chains that bind me
Happiness will find me
Leave the past behind me
Today my life begins
A whole new world is waiting
It's mine for the taking
I know I can make it
Today my life begins

I will break these chains that bind me
Happiness will find me
Leave the past behind me
Today my life begins
A whole new world is waiting
It's mine for the taking
I know I can make it
Today my life begins

~.*.~


Don't you just lovee what's on the lyric?

I know that we can't leave the past totally for it's part that makes us who we are today, but having stucked in the past ain't make us going anywhere either.

So the best way might be.. to leave the past behind and treat it on the right perspective, huehehehe..

What's done is done and cannot be undone ;)

Thank you, Bruno Mars.. I know that happiness will find me ^.^

Topic ended : Monday, January 31, 2011 (3:19 pm)

-Indah-

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)