~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

CoD : A Grateful Heart

 Picture is taken from :
http://wwwcastlescrownscottages.blogspot.com/2009_06_01_archive.html


Topic starter : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 (10:27 pm)

"Having more doesn't automatically make you have a grateful heart"

Dunno why this conclusion came to me again earlier today. I'm pretty sure I've posted about this before but as always since I don't have a good filing system, plus I might have posted it under different title and I'm too lazy to look for it, I couldn't find that similar post :p

But anywayy.. it's nice to actually post something here, ahahaha.. I miss blogging but dunno, just couldn't let out what's on my head into my writings :(

*ironically, I feel like I have soo much things to say, huhuhu*

Topic ended : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 (10:33 pm)

-Indah-

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)