~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CoD : If It's Meant To Be..

 Picture is taken from : own collection


Topic starter : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 (11:47 am)

"If it's meant to be then it will happen to you one way or another!"

It's funny how I got today's conclusion of the day via the stamps that I bought at the mobile post office, wakakakak :p

What makes me get this conclusion?

Well, you see, I oftentimes ask the Mail Lady if there's any new stamps each time I go there to send my postcards and today was no difference than any other days.

Then the Mail Lady said, "Oh, there's only one children's day edition" when I asked her and she handed me the sheets. I was more than excited when I saw the sheet cause it was the exact same edition that I saw on the last filateli's exhibition last October!

The same children's stamps that I wanted to buy but I didn't cause I had spent too much on buying another stamps before I saw those children's stamps, huhuhu..

And I kinda regret not buying those stamps at that day, huahahaha..

But look what I've got today when I least expect that one day I might get those stamps again ;)

So that's the story that leads me to today's conclusion and this also leads me to another conclusion about "time".

The "perfect" time that everything that happens to us is in "order" and at the "exact" right time to happen to us.

Cause if I did buy the stamp on the exhibition then I might not get the conclusion now, right? Ahahaha..

Anywayy.. just want to say that I'm happy to get the stamps, yeaahh.. I'll upload the pics later tonight :D

Happy Wednesdayy ;)

Topic ended : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 (12:03 pm)

-Indah-

1 raindrops:

Miss G said...

Phew... what a great way to finally come to the conclusion ^_^

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)