~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Busy With Direct Swaps

 Picture is taken from : own collection


Topic starter : Sunday, December 19, 2010 (9:03 pm)

Well.. since sometimes it took such a looong time for my postcards to get to its destination and it took such a loong time, too, for other postcards to come my wayy.. so I decided to make some direct swaps with other Postcrossers who are available for direct swaps..

Some of them responded right away my requests.. so I'll be sending some cards next Monday, yeaahh.. hopefully they all will arrive safely to their destinations :D

Ohh, my mailbox.. please be filled with postcards! ;)

Topic ended : Sunday, December 19, 2010 (9:09 pm)

-Indah-

1 raindrops:

Anonymous said...

Tetap semangat ya Indah! Gitu2 kan lo ikut mempromosikan Indonesia juga

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)