~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Question Mode


Gambar diambil dari :
http://difference.weblog.glam.ac.uk/assets/2008/3/2/question_cloud.JPG

Topic starter : Sunday, January 3, 2010 (2:44 pm)

I've been asking myself this question lately..

Do I really feel nothing about that one particular subject?

Orr..

Have I silently told myself not to feel a thing related to that matter?

I do wish it's the first one cause if what happens is the second one, oohh maann..

That means that I have another step back after what I've been going through last year!!

This is not good, soo not good!!

One other question remain is.. how to know?

*hmm*

Topic ended : January 3, 2010 (2:49 pm)

-Indah-
the soul traveller

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)