~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Enjoy Aja : The Frog Lesson(s)

Gambar dari Google, keyword : frog

Topic starter : Rabu, 10 Februari 2010 (8:37 pm)

Since I don't believe in random anymore.. jadii mungkin.. postingan terbarunya si Lalaa yang menyinggung soal kodok itu adalah pesan for me untuk menengok kembali postingan lama gua menyoal hewan yang sama, yaitu si kodok juga, wakakakak..

Jadilah tadi acara bongkar2 notes di Facebook yang belon sempet dipindahin ke Wordpress karena males :p

Ughh.. kalo lagi gini gua jadi berasa cintaa bangets ama yang namanya Blogspot dhe, hahahaha.. karena di Blogspot bisa menampilkan seluruh judul postingan, hihihi..

Jadi jadii.. asyik khan tuh daripada harus melototin judul postingan satu persatu di tiap post :p

Anywayy..

Postingan tentang kodok yang pertama ada di :

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=188517937920

Gua copas aja dhee daripada besok2 mo baca musti ngeklak ngeklik lagi ke sana sini, ahahaha..

~.*.~

The Frog : The Missing Lesson

Topic starter : Monday, November 16, 2009 (8:47 am)

This post is about the frog which appeared in my bedroom couple of days ago.

I'm still curious up until now cause I still can't grab any lessons from his appearance!

I mean.. this is something unusual.

If it's about mosquito then it might not be any lessons that I should've learned, huahahaha :p

(Sorry, mosquitoes.. you appear too often that I started taking you for granted, ahahaha :p)

But a frog?!

A frog?! Out of nowhere?!

He must have brought something for me to learn.

But my mind just can't seem to interpret anything *sigh*

This brought me back in time when a bird came into my bedroom.

This is taken from my other blog :

http://tottilicious79.multiply.com/journal/item/157/About_A_Bird_Aim_It_The_Right_Way

Originally posted : October 4, 2008

~.*.~

About A Bird : Aim It The Right Way

Hai, D, apa kabar? Baik2 aja? Semoga yaa ^o^

Anywayy, D.. Masih inget ga soal burung yang lagi itu terjebak di kamar gua?

Kalau ngga inget juga ngga apa2 sih, hahaha :p

Cuman belakangan ini gua lagi kepikiran sesuatu..

Bukan.. Bukan soal pertanda baik apa seperti yang si Gwen katakan.

Gua lagi mikir, apa sih yang tuh burung mau gua pelajari dari dirinya?

Hal apa yang lagi2 gua missed mendapatkan pesan pentingnya?

Kala itu yang bisa gua pikirkan cuman satu, yaitu : temukan sasaran yang tepat maka elo akan bisa mencapainya ^o^

Sampai sekarang juga gua ga bisa memikirkan message lain dari tuh burung sih.

Soalnya hal yang dilakukan tuh burung selama berulang2 di kamar gua adalah :

Menetapkan sasaran yang kelewat tinggi di pintu keluar dan sasaran terbang yang kelewat rendah di jendela.

Well..

Yang di jendela sih doesn't really matter karena toh no way out juga melalui jendela.

Tapi mungkin yang tuh burung mau gua pelajari darinya adalah..

Tetapkan sasaran yang tepat walau itu mungkin lebih rendah dari harapan elo tapi dengan begitu elo akan menemukan jalan keluar dari permasalahan yang elo hadapi.

Gua ngeliatnya nih burung lebih fokus menabrak jendela karena pas mengarah ke jendela, terbangnya itu pakai acara trial and error dalam artian arah terbangnya kadang naik, kadang turunan dikit walaupun kisarannya ya di situ2 aja sebenarnya :p

Tapi ketika terbang ke arah pintu, dia keukeuh ngga berkutik di kisaran terbang dengan ketinggian selalu di atas batas teratas pintu, ngga mau lower down a bit.

Padahal kalau dia terbang lebih menukik ke bawah dikit aja, dia akan found the way out.

Maybe that bird wanted to tell me that all these times I was focusing on the wrong thing?

Maybe gua terlalu sibuk pontang panting menjaga sang 'jendela' dan tidak menggubris sang 'pintu' makanya gua always got trapped in the same problems?

Beberapa waktu lalu sebelum libur Lebaran, ngga tau kenapa tiba2 gua kepikiran kalau gua harus made peace with my 'volcano', ada something inside of me yang menyuruh gua untuk 'merangkul' sang 'volcano' dan mengajaknya berdamai.

Berkali2 ajakan itu bermain dalam pikiran gua tapi gua mengacuhkannya. Dan ego gua menahan gua untuk mengibarkan bendera putih tanda gencatan senjata and sebagai ajakan untuk berdamai.

Again, maybe I was listening to the wrong 'voice'? That is why gua jadi teringat kembali akan si burung yang sempat terjebak dalam kamar gua?!

Ahh.. Burung, lain kali elo gua kursus-in berbicara ala manusia atau menulis dalam bahasa Indonesia dhee sehingga elo bisa langsung ngomong ke gua tentang apa yang elo ingin gua pelajari dari dirimu ^o^

Okee dokee, D.. Until then..

Ciaoo cito, babee..


Amore,

Indah

~.*.~

And this made me realized that I should've had a better filing system, huahahaha.. It took me a while to get the posting I wanted :p

And since my old computer crashed, I had no back up, huhuhu..

But hmm.. isn't it interesting how something can lead you into another one?

A lesson you might've learned but sometimes missed?

Well, froggie..

I'll get your lesson, one way or another!

It's okay if now I might not get it yet.

But promise me something, froggie..

Next time you visit me again.

Please let me learn something from you, alright? ;)

Topic ended : November 16, 2009 (9:50 am)

-Indah-

~.*.~

And postingan tentang kodok yang kedua diambil dari :

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=191945557920

And isinya :

~.*.~

The Frog's Lesson(s)

Topic starter : Friday, November 20, 2009 (11:25 pm)

Before I forget.. I want to share the story of a frog :p

A frog who appeared out of nowhere in my bathroom many days ago.

And then as soon as he appeared, he was gone without leaving any trails behind.

But then..

He appeared again, that time he was in my bedroom.

And *pooff* he was gone again.

And I had my peace without having to worry about his sudden appearance anymore.

But my peace was soon to be broken only couple of days after.

Another frog jumped into my bedroom.

How can I be sure that it was a different frog?

Well.. the first one was a skinny young frog.

And the second one was a much bigger one and looked kinda old.

And this time.. I think I finally able to learn something from him.

After he was jumping here and there..

I managed to corner him to the little space between the place where I kept my clothes and the wall and in order not to let the frog get out, I put a shoebox to close the entrance.

And here is my first lesson of the frog.

He tried to escape by jumping.

Many times he failed for he jumped too low than the shoebox I put in front of him.

But without hesitation and with the spirit of never giving up.. he tried again and again and again..

And he managed to escape!!

Oohh, woooww!!

So I guess the lesson that he wanted me to learn is about these ones :

- jump a little bit higher
- try a little bit harder

Hmm.. is that so, froggie?

Maybe you're right.

I should've tried a little bit harder and not easily given up whenever I was stumbled :p

And I thought that was the only lesson that frog wanted me to learn so I was kinda relief that as soon as I grabbed that lesson, again.. he was gone!

But oh boy ooohh boyy..

I was too soon to feel glad!

For the next night he was there again.. this time back to the first place I met his 'brother', yupp.. in the bathrom!!

Before I continue..

Here's the thing..

Frogs aren't my favourite so I don't know much about them.

But come to think again..

I don't really like to gather facts about things that I like.

I just like them and that's enough for me, whatever facts they are of the things that I like :p

And I like jumping into conclusions with my own perceptions, not based on facts, wakakakakak..

So this thing I've learned is based on what I see without knowing the "facts" about frogs..

Things that from others who know better about frogs might think that well.. it's the nature of frogs anyway :p

Okay, let's continue with the bathroom's scene.

That frog jumped to the top of my bathtub edge and because he felt like there was no way out, he tried the other way.

He then tried to climb the wall and when he sticked his slimy legs on the wall, I got another lesson to learn, which was :

- give it a try no matter how seemingly impossible it is

Well.. at least what that froggie did was a mission impossible for me, ahahahaha :p

But I like the message he brings!

For sometimes you know, impossible means.. I'm possible, wakakakakak..

(Hohoho.. I like that one!!)

*as always I like jumping into conclusion :p*

Well.. I left him while he was still sticking his slimy legs on the wall and I continued playing games, ahahaha..

And maybe because that froggie thinks I've learned the lesson I needed from him, he was gone again :D

And hopefullyy..

He won't come back again, huahahaha..

Sorry, froggie..

I've just realized that I love you more when you're already as fried one, cause seeing you alive somehow makes me shiver, hiii..

I'm so glad I'm more into Cinderella story and NOT too fond of the Frog Prince tale, wakakakakak.. so I don't have to kiss you just to prove that you aren't a real prince under a spell, froggie :p

But..

Thanks for the lesson anyway ^o^

Topic ended : November 21, 2009 (2:54 am)

*interupted by playing with Angelicious and cooking at Cafe World, ahahaha :p*

-Indah-

~.*.~

Nah naahh.. sekarang message for me apaan yaa?

Jump a little bit higher? Try a little bit harder?

Atau.. I'm possible? ^o^

Ntar dhee.. direnungkan dulu, hihihi..

Ciaoo..

Topic ended : 10 Februari 2010 (8:43 pm)

-Indah-
the soul traveller

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)