~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Treasure : Mami

 
Gambar diambil dari :
http://rlv.zcache.com/victorian_mother_child_postcard-p239134267433946504trdg_400.jpg

Topic starter : Minggu, 14 Februari 2010 (4:21 pm)

Mustinya biar lebih sipp sih nongolin foto nyokap gua aja yaa biar nyambung ma nih postingan, hihihi, tapii aahh.. khan akuu parnoo, wakakakakak :p

Mami.

Atau juga lebih familiar sebagai ibu, nyokap, Mama, bunda, dllsb, tapi sejak gua inget, gua memanggilnya Mami.

Hmm.. I don't know where to begin to tell you about her.

Yang pasti, she's my treasure, one of my life's blessing.

Anytime I'm down, anytime I might feel like that God doesn't love me, but when I think of her.. then I realized that God loved me so very much that He gave me Mami as my mother and itu menghapus semua keraguan yang sempet hadir dalam benak gua.

Mami mungkin bukan tipe ibu yang tau segala hal and rasanya bukan ibu yang seperti ensiklopedia berjalan juga sih yang gua butuhkan, ahahaha :p

-paused : 14 Februari 2010 (5:34 pm)-

Topic continues : Minggu, 14 Februari 2010 (6:32 pm)

One of the thing that I admire most about Mami adalah hatinyaa.

Yupp.. hati yang memberi dan hati yang senantiasa dipenuhi dengan sukacita, walau banyak masalah yang mendera.

Huaa.. gua nulis postingan ini lama amat yaa, hahaha, beginilah kalo diselingin chatting ma ngegame :p

Anyway, Mamii.. I lovee youu so much!

Of all the things in life I might have regret, having you as my Mami certainly won't ever be on the list!!

Cause you're one of my life's greatest treasure God has given me, since the very beginning of my life here on Earth ;)

Makasih yaa, Mii.. atas semua yang udah Mami lakukan untuk dirikuu.. atas semua gudang maafmu untuk semua perkataan dan tindakan dirikuu yang mungkin ngga berkenan di hatimuu..

Mamii.. one of the thing I would like to have while I still have time here on Earth adalah to make you proud of me, maap yaa kalo selama ini belon bisa jadi anak yang membanggakan dirimuu, huhuhu..

But I do love you very much, Mii..

You're the light of the family and one day if God's willing, I want to be the kind of Mom like you have been to me.

Tuhan, terima kasih yaa.. udah memberikan Mami untuk jadi ibu saya.

Semoga Tuhan akan memberikan waktu lebih banyak lagi untuk kami menghabiskan waktu bersama ;)

Amin.

Topic ended : 14 Februari 2010 (7:58 pm)

-Indah-
the soul traveller

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)