~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Friday, February 12, 2010

Enjoy Aja : A Little Bit of Everything

Picture is taken from :
http://cbimg6.com/layouts/09/03/34237b.jpg

Topic starter : Thursday, February 11, 2010 (11:54 pm)

You know what.. I really really love my blog here, ahahahaa..

Why?

Simply because here I can talk about anything, and when I say anything, I mean.. ANYTHING! Ahahaha..

And I love how it turned out to be.

With more quotes, either from the net or from books.

Movie talks. Poems.

Flashing questions that I classify in "questions of the day" category, sometimes short, sometimes long.

Anyway I like them to be, yihaa!

And I can post about anything I want.

Either pics or my old posts from my other blogs.

Aahh.. not to forget songs!

And I plan to put Bible verses as well, huehehehe..

Woohoo.. my blog, I love youu!!

*hoping that this blogspot will remain free, wakakakak :p*

Topic ended : February 12, 2010 (12:02 am)

-Indah-
the soul traveller

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)