~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Monday, February 8, 2010

Heart of A Servant

 
Gambar diambil dari :
http://www.freewebs.com/blohmflyingnews/praise.jpg

Topic starter : Senin, 8 Februari 2010 (10:20 am)

Lagu berikut ini adalah versi English dari lagu "Hati Hamba" yang liriknya bisa diliat di :

http://my30s-world.blogspot.com/2010/02/hati-hamba.html

Awalnya dapat lirik English ini secara ngga sengaja pas lagi nyari lagu "Hati Hamba" di youtube eh malah dapatnya yang versi English.

Sama menyentuhnyaa.. jadi mari kita coba nyanyiin yang versi English ini.
~.*.~

"Heart of a Servant"
By City Harvest Church

Standing in awe of Your grace
Setting my feet in Your ways
Entering into Your presence
To behold You face to face

God of all heaven and earth
Holding me in Your embrace
Unfailing love that surrounds me
Oh God I stand amazed

My Jesus my Lord
You're the love of my life
Wherever You go
Wanna be by Your side
No longer I
But Christ living in me
Serving You for all eternity

My eyes set on You
In this race that I run
No longer my ways
Let Your will be done
Make me a servant
My heart's ever true
clinging to the cross
I'll follow You
I'll follow You

~.*.~

My eyes set on You in this race that I run..

Hmm.. inget2 ituu.. jangan sampai berfokus ke tempat yang salah, Indaahh ;)

Hmm.. it won't be easy, I know.. tapi daripada berakhir di tempat yang salah, mending ngga apa2 dhe rada tersendat2 dikits, terkadang mungkin harus diam sejenak or malah melangkah mundur or muter balik mencari jalan lain untuk sampai di tempat tujuan.

No longer my ways, let Your will be done.

Hmm hmm.. seringkali kita ngeyel memaksakan jalan kita yaa, biar udah mentok gimanapun, tetepp.. pengennya seperti apa yang kita inginkan padahal yang kita inginkan itu belon tentu adalah yang terbaik untuk kita khan? ;)

Topic ended : 8 Februari 2010 (11:02 am)

-Indah-
the soul traveller

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)