~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Singing Glory Praise The Lord

Picture is taken from :
http://www.visionsoffaith.ca/images/85333%20Praise%20the%20Lord.jpg

Topic starter : Rabu, 3 Februari 2010 (1:58 pm)

Okayy.. I'll try to listen to the voice in my head, maybe it tries to tell me something, ahahahaa..

Today's song that keeps coming in my head is : Singing Glory, Praise The Lord..

Let's sing..

~.*.~

Singing glory, praise the Lord
Hallelujah
Singing glory, praise the Lord
Hallelujah
Everybody praise the Lord
Hallelujah
Singing glory, hallelujah
Praise the Lord

O my brothers praise the Lord
Hallelujah
O my sisters praise the Lord
Hallelujah
Everybody praise the Lord
Hallelujah
Singing glory, hallelujah
Praise the Lord

~.*.~

Have you praised the Lord today? ;)

I think I've finally come to realize that our relationship with Him is indeed should be on the same length with our relationship with the people around us.

Meaning?

I think it's useless if you say you're close to Him but you're that ignorant to the people around you.

Our relationship with Him should be reflected on our interaction with those around us.

Otherwise.. maybe we're NOT that close to Him as we think we are :p

Just a thought.

Needs more time to implement it in my own life, ahahaha :D

Let's sing again..

La la laa..

Topic ended : February 3, 2010 (2:14 pm)

-Indah-
the soul traveller

2 raindrops:

depz said...

its my fav song

kalo inget lagu ini, gw inget lagu waktu opspek jaman masuk kuliah dlu.
soalnya tiap jam istrht ada persekutuan kristen gt and lagu ini hampir slalu dinyanyiin
:D

-Indah- said...

Nyanyii yook, Depzz..

Singing glory praise the Lord..

Lanjutannya apa, Depz?

Yupp..

Hallelujaahh ^o^

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)