~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Enjoy Aja : Power Point

 

Topic starter : Saturday, February 27, 2010 (11:01 pm)

Aahh.. I almost forget how I used to love making pictures using Power Point, huehehe..

*that's because I don't know how to use Photoshop, wakakakak :p*

So earlier tonight when I was browsing some old posts in my blogs.. I found many pictures I made for the header of my blogs.

And suddenlyy.. I miss making them again.

Soo.. the hunting of images begins again, ahahaha :p

Don't know when this will last but as for right now..

I just want to enjoy this ^o^

Topic ended : February 27, 2010 (11:03 pm)

-Indah-
the soul traveller

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)