~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Friday, February 26, 2010

QoD : Sorry

Picture is taken from :
http://community.brandrepublic.com/blogs/campbelllacebetablog/grusskarte_sorry.jpg

Topic starter : Friday, February 26, 2010 (6:37 pm)

Sometimes I do wonder, when someone says, "I'm sorry"..

What is it that they feel sorry about?

What's their sorry for?

What's the reason behind their sorry?

Cause for me..

The "reason" is far more important than the words themselves.

Haha.

Are you sorry because you realize you're saying the wrong things?

Or are you sorry more because of the effect of your words?

For sometimes when I say I'm sorry, I'm not sorry for the words I say cause I say what I mean and I mean what I say.

But I do feel sorry if what I say somewhat makes you feel uncomfortable or uneasy or sad or even mad at me, huhu..

For talking itself sometimes is cheap, especially for the smooth-talker who can easily produce such sugar-coating words.

It's the intention that makes the difference.

Don't you think?

Oh, btw, don't have to agree with me anyway, ahahaha :p

Topic ended : Friday, February 26, 2010 (6:43 pm)

-Indah-
the soul traveller

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)