~when everything seems like it's falling apart, that's when God is putting things together just the way He wants it~ (unknown)
RSS

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Enjoy Aja : Momo

 
Picture is taken from :
http://elblogdemanu.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/momo.jpg

Topic starter : Thursday, February 18, 2010 (8:30 pm)

Soo.. I've decided to read "Momo" again cause honestly, I've forgotten the story, ahahaha..

I just remember that "Momo" is a good book with gReat message!

And even though this story was written in 1970s but it still makes "sense" about "time".

So.. first I'm gonna read this one again and make notes on the "important" message and after I finish read this, I'm gonna post and share it here, otree?! ^o^

Topic ended : February 18, 2010 (8:33 pm)

-Indah-
the soul traveller

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment

thank you for coming and reading.. would love to hear your thoughts on the related post ;)